Hello Lovely Bookworms!
This week has been very busy!
I took the kittens to the vet on Monday, my daughter’s birthday was on Thursday but celebrated yesterday, and just doing a lot of gardening inbetween.
Today and tomorrow will just be days for relaxing. I need to finish bringing some things up from the garage that haven’t been moved up since we moved. I do want to get some reading done since I have time. Other than that, it’s just the usual around here lol.
- Arc Review: The Unmatchmakers by Jackie Lau
- Book Review: The Roommate Situation by Katie Bailey
- Blog Tour: Blood and Moonlight by Erin Beaty | Book Review
- Arc Review: Buck Up, Buttercup by Anna Alkire
- First Lines Friday | 7-1-22
- Days of Infamy: How a Century of Bigotry Led to Japanese American Internment by Lawrence Goldstone ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Tough: My Journey to True Power by Terry Crews ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon ⭐⭐⭐
- The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by Megan Bannen (arc)
- Nick and Noel’s Christmas Playlist by Codi Hall
- All Downhill With You by Julie Olivia