Hello, My Lovely Bookworms!
This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and is now hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words.
It consists of answering these three questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
My audiobook is Running Mate by Leah Brunner. It was a spur of the moment pick from the library! It’s been good so far and it has the marriage of convenience trope.
Other books I am reading are The Burning God (The Poppy War #3) by R.F. Kuang and Thief Liar Lady by D.L. Soria. The first I am about 70% done and would like to finish it today. The other has been started yet but will be today!
- The Endless War (The Bridge Kingdom #4) by Danielle L. Jensen (🎧) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Role Playing by Cathy Yardley (arc) ⭐⭐⭐
- Call Me Maybe by Cara Bastone (🎧) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The next audiobook hasn’t been picked yet!
I will be reading As Long As The Lemon Trees Grow by Zoulfa Katouh and You, with a View by Jessica Joyce (arc).
WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT READ? ARE YOU LOVING IT? HAVE YOU READ OR WANT TO READ ANY THAT I HAVE LISTED? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
Find me on Instagram / Goodreads / Twitter