Here is another unboxing for you! This one is Fabled Merch which was Wick & Fable but they changed their sub box name. Their September box was themed around the series Stalking Jack the Ripper.
This was my first purchase from this company. I will say that it was an okay box but I did end up selling a few items from it since I didn’t care for them. I definitely prefer Flick the Wick over this company.
They also have a tendency to ship a bit later than when they say so it’s something to be aware of.
Included In This Box:
- Audrey Rose Inspired Candle (4 oz.)
- Thomas Inspired Candle (4 oz.)
- Bran Castle Inspired Candle (2 oz.)
- Murder Hotel Inspired candle (2 oz.)
- Ceramic Campfire Mug (@jezhawk)
- Book Pouch (@stellabookishart and @kirsty.carter.art)
- Glow-In-The-Dark Enamel Pin (@jezhawk)
- Character Cards (@artbyisambeleza)
- Sturdy Print (@darkandbeautifulart)
- Wooden Bookmark (@blanca.design)
My Favorite Item was definitely the campire mug. It is so pretty! I probably won’t use it to drink out of because it’s a nice decoration for my shelf, haha.
My least favorite item was either the book pouch or the art print/character cards. The art just wasn’t my favorite interpretation of the characters. The book pouch is a nice idea but it isn’t going to keep my books safe.
Have you bought anything from Wick & Fable or Fabled merch before? Like any of the items pictured? Let me know in the comments!
Find me on Instagram / Goodreads