Hello Lovely Bookworms!
last week I wasn’t able to write one of these up since we woke up early to drive an hour and a half so my husband could run in a 5k. We stayed in town with his dad and step-mom for the weekend too. It was a nice little break.
Since then this week has moved by quickly. I’ve got some reading done and finally got a 5 star read in which was a reread for me!
It’s less than 3 weeks that we head to Minnesota for my youngest brother’s wedding. It will be an 11 hour drive and I am kind of dreading it although I know it will be fine. We will be gone for a week and a half but I haven’t seen them in a few years so I am excited. The weeks are going to fly by!
I hope you all have been having a great weekend. ❤️
- Book Review | Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
- Goodreads Monday | After the Forest by Kell Woods
- Top Ten Tuesday | Things Getting in the Way of Reading
- Book Review | The Winter Garden by Alexandra Bell
- WWW Wednesday | 5-17-23
- Book Review | Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- Birthstone Book Covers | May 2023
- Book Review | Ever Since by Alena Bruzas
- First Lines Friday | 5-19-23
- XOXO by Axie Oh (🎧) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Yellowface by R.F. Kuang (🎧) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Final Offer by Lauren Asher ⭐⭐⭐⭐
(Since WWW Wednesday)
- Sing Me to Sleep by Gabi Burton (arc)
- Queen Charlote by Julia Quinn and Shonda Rhimes (🎧)
- Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor
- The Burning God (The Poppy War #3) by R.F. Kuang
HOW WAS YOUR WEEK? DID YOU DO ANYTHING FUN OVER THE WEEKEND? READ ANYTHING GOOD THIS WEEK? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
Find me on Instagram / Goodreads / Twitter