Hello Lovely Bookworms!
This week has been full of good things minus Monday. Monday was just a bad, bad day.
I’m still doing the same things as usual World of Warcraft and reading. I also took a week off from teaching when it comes to my daughter and told her it was summer vacation, haha. She is doing really well and should be ready for Kindergarten. Lately she has been learning her sounds and knows all of them plus is able to tell you the name of the letter when you hold up flashcards. She does know how to write quite a bit of them too.
Other than that, my mom had surgery on Monday. She is still recovering at home and feels like a bus hit her but we are hoping that her surgery will have fixed her health issues when it comes to her calcium levels and kidney stones.
I’ve been away this weekend to visit my husband’s mom and so I will be catching up on here tomorrow.
I hope you all have been having a fantastic weekend!❤
- Book Review: Fae Captive (Tangled Fae Book #2) by Sarah K.L. Wilson
- Goodreads Monday: This May End Badly by Samantha Markum (5/17/21)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences (5/18/21)
- WWW Wednesday (5/19/21)
- Arc Review: Kiss and Repeat by Heather Truett
- Arc Review: Heart and Seoul by Jen Frederick
- First Lines Friday (5/21/21)
- Book Review: The Burning God (The Poppy War #3) by R.F. Kuang
- Incendiary (Hollow Crown #1) by Zoraida Córdova (audiobook) ⭐⭐⭐✨
- Forest of Souls (Shamanborn #1) by Lori M. Lee (reread) ⭐⭐⭐
- Broken Web (Shamanborn #2) by Lori M. Lee (arc) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle ⭐⭐
- Daughter of Sparta by Claire M. Andrews (arc) ⭐⭐⭐
- The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary (arc) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Isn’t It Bromantic? (Bromance Book Club #4) by Lyssa Kay Adams (arc) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Redemptor (Raybearer #2) by Jordan Ifueko (arc) ⭐⭐⭐
- Shipped by Meredith Tate ⭐⭐⭐
- The Emperor’s Blade by Brian Staveley
- The Endless Skies by Shannon Price (arc)