Hello Lovely Readers!
Today I am sharing an unboxing for Flick the Wick’s September box: Investigating The White City. For the theme, it was all based around the Stalking Jack the Ripper series. Although I didn’t like the last book, I still liked the series as a whole. This is a candle box company that I have really enjoyed. I have bought a few of their boxes now and am excited for the October one to ship since it will have a blanket!
Included In This Box:
- Mr. Cresswell Candle (4 oz. glass jar)
- Miss Wadsworth Candle (2 oz. glass jar)
- The Streets of London and Bran Castle Candles (2 oz. tin)
- Enamel Pin (@dreamyandco)
- Drawstring Backpack (@eviebookish)
- Tumbler (@dreamyandco)
- Wooden Bookmark (@dreamyandco)
- RMS Etruria Bath Bomb (Ritzybath)
- Notepad (@dreamyandco)
- Double-Sided Sturdy Print (@taratjah and @dreamyandco)
My favorite item had to be the art print of Audrey and Thomas. It has been my favorite depiction of them. My least favorite would have to be the bath bomb. I just don’t take baths so it isn’t practical for me.
Have you tried Flick the Wick before? What do you think of this box? Let me know in the comments!