Today’s prompt is Favorite “Aww” Moments In Books but I am going with TBR Books That I Think Will Give Me An “Aww” Moment! I honestly have a hard time remembering things so making a list of ten books with aww moments I have read is just ruthless, haha.
- Well Traveled by Jen DeLuca
- A Fire Endless by Rebecca Ross
- The Renaissance of Gwen Hathaway by Ashley Schumacher
- Off the Map by Trish Dollar
- The Reunion by Kayla Olson
- Married by Scandal by Tessonja Odette
- Christmas Baggage by Deborah M. Hathaway
- A Stolen Kiss by M.A. Nichols
- If The Broom Fits by Sarah Sutton
- Pumpkin Spice and Not So Nice by Becky Monson
What TBR Book Do You Think Will Give You An “Aww” Moment?
Let me know in the comments below!