Hello Lovely Readers!
Since I did an unboxing for Faecrate’s Capturing the Devil box yesterday I thought it would be a good time to get my unboxing up for Beacon Book Box’s Capturing the Devil box.
When it came to prices, the only different was about a dollar. I felt that Beacon’s was a bit better when it came to the items they decided to include and were definitely more practical than some of Faecrate’s items.
The only issue I have had with Beacon is their customer service. I have been waiting on replacement prints from their other box and it has taken almost a month, a few emails, and hopefully they will be delivered this week. If not, time to go back to emailing.
Here’s the thing, I get that people that run these companies have other responsibilities and that compared to others they are a small business. But, for your business to grow you need great customer service. Although they have been real nice about the situation, it still sucks that I have been waiting a month when each time I email they tell me they will get it out the next day. If you can’t do it the next day then tell me in a week. I am fine with that, it’s the not getting it that is the problem.
At least, their boxes are good and their shipping is on time, ha.
Included In This Box:
- Thomas Cresswell Blanket (@dianadworak)
- Audrey Rose Pillowcase (@dianadworak)
- Escaping From Houdini-inspired Wallet (@kdpletters)
- Aunt Amelia’s English Tea (@thesimplybookishco)
- Hunting Prince Dracula-inspired Notebook (@catarinabookdesigns)
- Stalking Jack the Ripper-inspired Tote Bag (@stellabookishart)
- Thomas and Audrey Rose Woodmark (@sjwonderlandz)
- Team Cressworth Pennant (@abbygale)
- London, Bran Castle, RMS Etruria, and Chicago World Fair Prints (@pinapali)
- Moonlight Carnival Candle (@spideyscents)
- Bonus Content from Author
- Signed Copy of Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
My favorite item out of the whole box was the wallet. It is such a practical item and it is large!
My least favorite item would have to be the pennant or the notebook. I just don’t have enough room on my wall for everything and I think the pennant would have been better if it had a cool design instead of just words. The notebook is practical but honestly, I just have too many, lol.