Hello Lovely Bookworms!
I haven’t done one of these in awhile, haha.
This week was the usual, school and chickens. We got a bigger coop for them and since they are still adjusting it takes more to get them to roost at night. It’s a process but its all good. I love some chicken therapy!
I’ve actually read a lot and I finished the tbr I wrote up at the end of September! I am ahead of myself since I wanted it all read by November 1st. It feels good to finally feel like I am getting caught up after the move in May.
Other than that, nothing much is going on here.
I hope you all have had a great weekend! ❤
- Audiobook Review: Empty Smiles (Small Spaces #4) by Katherine Arden
- Goodreads Monday: Song of Silver, Flame Like Night by Amélie Wen Zhao | 10-10-22
- Book Blog Tour: Outside Nowhere by Adam Borba (Promo) | 10-11-22
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’d Bring On Vacation To The Mountains | 10-11-22
- Arc Review: Night of the Raven, Dawn of the Dove by Rati Mehrotra
- WWW Wednesday | 10-12-22
- Audiobook Review: The First Girl Child (The Chronicles of Saylock #1) by Amy Harmon
- Audiobook Review: The Rural Diaries: Love, Livestock, and Big Life Lessons Down on Mischief Farm by Hilarie Burton Morgan | 9-9-22
- Arc Review: Salt and Sugar by Rebecca Carvalho
- The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn (🎧) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Married by Fate by Jenny Hickman (KU) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Night of the Raven, Dawn of the Dove by Rati Mehrotra (arc) ⭐⭐⭐
- The Apothecary Diaries Vol. 1 by Natsu Hyuuga (manga) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Those Not-So-Sweet Boys Vol. 7 by Yoko Nogiri (manga) ⭐⭐⭐
- Love Me, Love Me Not Vol. 11 & 12 by Io Sakisaka (manga) ⭐⭐⭐
- My Happy Marriage Vol. 1 by Akumi Agitogi (manga) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Salt and Sugar by Rebecca Carvalho (arc) ⭐⭐
- Cruel Illusions by Margie Fuston (arc) ⭐⭐⭐
- The Banned Bookshop of Maggie Banks by Shauna Robinson (arc) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- She’s Gone by David Bell (arc) ⭐⭐⭐
- A Very Merry Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams (arc) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐