Hello Lovely Bookworms!
This week was filled with school and chickens!
School has been going great for my first grader. I think we are finding our groove for the homeschooling program and she seems to be enjoying it. She still isn’t a fan of language arts but I told her she can’t be a good reader like me without it. 😂
The chicken coop got cleaned out yesterday and their run is now mowed. It’s a lot of work! But, they bring joy and I could sit out there for an hour and just watch them. It’s the simple things isn’t it?
Other than that, reading has been going well. I’m not quite where I wanted to be with my September arcs though. I still have six left but at least they are for the last half of the month.
I hope you all have been having a great weekend!
- Arc Review: The First Binding (Tales of Tremaine #1) by R.R. Virdi
- Goodreads Monday: The Jack of All Trades by M.A. Nichols | 8-15-22
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Love That Were Written Over 10+ Years Ago | 8-16-22
- Arc Review: The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by Megan Bannen
- Arc Review: Kit McBride Gets a Wife by Amy Barry
- WWW Wednesday | 8-17-22
- Audiobook Review: The Inheritance Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Arc Review: Babel by R.F. Kuang
- Manga Review: Those Not-So-Sweet Boys Vol. 6 by Yoko Nogiri
- Funny Feelings by Tarah Dewitt ⭐⭐
- I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy (🎧) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Defend the Dawn (Defy the Night #2) by Brigid Kemmerer (arc) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- In the Weeds (Lovelight #2) by B.K. Borison (arc/🎧) ⭐⭐
- Wild is the Witch by Rachel Griffin (🎧) ⭐⭐
- The Ballad of Never After (Once Upon a Broken Heart #2) by Stephanie Garber (arc) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Empty Smiles (Small Spaces #4) by Katherine Arden (🎧) ⭐⭐⭐⭐