Hello Lovely Readers!
Does anyone else feel like this year is just zooming by? And apparently I have done one of these posts since March so that’s cool, haha. I guess we will pretend the months in between this one and that one didn’t count! It’s not like I got much reading done while moving anyways.
I honestly don’t remember what happened in July. It was a pretty good month and I did get some reading done. I did a lot of gardening as well and it’s been nice to get out more! The sun has definitely done wonders for me.
Hopefully you all had a great July as well!
This month I managed to read 14 books, 6 audiobooks, and 1 manga.
21 books in total!
My favorite book of the month would be Bronze Drum by Phong Nguyen. It was a great audiobook!
My least favorite would be my one star read.
None This Month
- A Tale of Three Sisters by Anika Fajardo
- Bronze Drum by Phong Nguyen (arc / audio)
- No One is Alone by Rachel Vincent (arc)
- Lovelight Farms by B.K. Borison
- Don’t Go to Sleep by Bryce Moore (arc)
- Beasts of Ruin (Beasts of Prey) by Ayana gray (arc / 3.5 stars)
- The Daughter of Doctor Moreau by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (arc / 3.5 stars)
- American Royalty by Tracey Livesay (audio)
- All Downhill With You by Julie Olivia
- The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by Megan Bannen (arc)
- To Get to the Other Side by Kelly Ohlert (arc)
- Just Another Love Song by Kerry Winfrey (arc)
- A Disaster in Three Acts by Kelsey Rodkey (audio)
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (audio)
- A Year to the Day by Robin Benway (audio)
- No Funny Business by Amanda Aksel (arc)
- We Made It All Up by Margot Harrison (arc)
- Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku Vol. 1 by Fujita (manga)
- The Weekend Away by Sarah Alderson (audio)
- Nick and Noel’s Christmas Playlist by Codi Hall
- No Way Home by Jody Feldman (arc)