Hello Lovely Bookworms!
This week has been very busy!
My daughter is practically finished with school as she has finished all of her main classes and just has a side class to do for a couple more days. My husband had his graduation ceremony yesterday. It was nice to be able to celebrate him with family after. Now I feel even more emotional with all of the changes that are continually happening and it’s definitely taken a toll on my emotions, lol.
I have tried to read as much as I can this week through it all, mostly audiobooks. I would say my reading has definitely improved the last couple of weeks.
I hope you all have been having a great weekend. ❤
- Goodreads Monday: House of Beating Wings by Olivia Wildenstein | 5-9-22
- Book Review: Crimson Reign (Blood Heir #3) by Amélie Wen Zhao
- Arc Review: Once Upon a K-Prom by Kat Cho
- WWW Wednesday | 5-11-22
- Arc Review: Twin Crowns by Catherine Doyle & Katherine Webber
- Arc Review: The Stardust Thief by Chelsea Abdullah
- Manga Review: A Sign of Affection Vol. 5 by Suu Morishita
- The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik ⭐⭐⭐✨
- The Stardust Thief by Chelsea Abdullah ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Woman in the Library by Sulari Gentill (arc) ⭐⭐
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Duke and I by Julia Quinn ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wind Daughter by Joanna Ruth Meyer (arc)
- Some Mistakes Were Made by Kristin Dwyer
- Babel by R.F. Kuang (arc)