Hello Lovely Bookworms!
Happy Mother’s Day!
This weekend I have been away to visit the in-laws once again. It’s been nice to see them once again and my daughter always loves to go. This also means I haven’t read much over the weekend but I am happy with my progress for The Burning God. I try to read 10% but sometimes end up reading a bit more because it’s just so good! I think it’s my favorite of the trilogy.
Other than that, still playing videogames and helping my daughter with learning so she is ready for Kindergarten. I don’t want to believe she is that age yet.
This coming week should be a smooth week. I need to get more housework done when I get back but that is just an everyday thing, haha.
I hope you all have been having a fantastic weekend! ❤
- Arc Review: Luck of the Titanic by Stacy Lee
- Goodreads Monday: A Knight for a Queen by Hannah B. Olsen (5/3/21)
- Book Review: The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Top Ten Tuesday: My Ten Most Recent Reads (5/4/21)
- Arc Review: Sky Breaker (Night Spinner #2) by Addie Thorley
- WWW Wednesday (5/5/21)
- E-Arc Review: The Life and Deaths of Frankie D. by Colleen Nelson
- Arc Review: Lucky Girl by Jamie Pacton
- Book Review: The Poppy Way by R.F. Kuang
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones (audiobook) ⭐⭐⭐
- The Tragedy of Dane Riley by Kat Spears (arc) ⭐⭐
- Sunny Song Will Never Be Famous by Suzanne Park (arc) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Tell Me When You Feel Something by Vicki Grant (arc) ⭐⭐⭐
- Fae Captive (Tangled Fae #2) by Sarah K.L. Wilson ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Fae Nightmare (Tangled Fae #3) by Sarah K.L. Wilson ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Burning God (The Poppy War #3) by R.F. Kuang
- Castle in the Air (Howl’s Moving Castle #2) by Diana Wynne Jones (audiobook)
- Red Wolf by Rachel Vincent (arc)