Hello Lovely Bookworms!
I have been reading a bit more this week than last week although most of the books I have picked up have been average which disappoints me. At least the first half of the month had great ratings! Gotta look at the positives, haha.
As far as life, it’s been a struggle. I got kicked in the eye by my daughter yesterday. It was an accident but it still hurt nonetheless, ha. My mom has been in the hospital twice now for kidney stones which have been causing blockage. It’s hard to live in a different state at times like this. There are siblings that live there but some are just too preoccupied with themselves that they don’t actually do much. It’s frustrating. She will be having surgery sometime soon to hopefully help her situation.
Other than that, my husband will be finishing up college this coming week and then we will have a month until summer classes. My daughter turns five in two months and I am just not prepared for that either. I’m just going to continue on with my motto, it is what it is.
A positive is that I am 9 days free of binge eating and I have been working out 3-4 times a week for the last two weeks. It feels good to have a routine going and feel like I am accomplishing something for myself.
I hope you all have been doing well! ❤
- Arc Review: Southern Sun, Northern Star (Glass Alliance #3) by Joanna Hathaway
- DNF Review: The Roommate by Rosie Danan
- Top Ten Tuesday: Colorful Book Covers (4/20/21)
- WWW Wednesday (4/21/21)
- Manga Review: Inuyasha (VIZBIG Edition) Vol. 2-18 by Rumiko Takahashi
- Arc Review: Dial A for Aunites by Jesse Q. Sutanto
- Book Review: Tarnished Empire (Dark Shores #0.5) by Danielle L. Jensen
- Arc Review: Gilded Serpent (Dark Shores #3) by Danielle L. Jensen
- Bone Crier’s Dawn (Bone Grace #2) by Kathryn Purdie 3 stars
- My Epic Spring Break (Up) by Kristin Rockaway (audiobook) 3.5 stars
- Plot Twist by Bethany Turner (arc) 2 stars
- The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid (arc) 3 stars
- Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart 3 stars
- Faking Reality by Sara Fujimura (arc)
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (audiobook)
- The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon