Hello Lovely Bookworms!
It’s me again!
I know I haven’t written one of these in a couple or a few weeks? Honestly, time is getting the best of me. One day I thought it was a Friday as well as being two hours ahead of myself when it was in fact the weekend…haha. I’m seriously a mess when it comes to time.
I haven’t been blog-hopping every day but still try to go back and get caught up to see all of your posts. Adulting has definitely been taking my attention, especially when it has to deal with car issues. I knew it was bound to happen as it is a 99 Civic and we have owned it for over 6 years with almost 200,000 miles on it. It’s just not what I wanted to happen this early. On top of that I am already stressing about the end of the year. My husband (fingers crossed!) will be done with college. It will be a new transition and that comes with many things to be anxious about. I know it’s only February but your girl plans her stressing ahead of time, haha.
It’ll definitely be an interesting year full of wonderous adulting things that I’m just not looking forward too. It’s probably why I have been so focused on reading.
My daughter will also be school age this year and I have no idea what will come of that besides knowing we want to homeschool. That will again bring new challenges. She also lost her first baby tooth a couple weeks ago and she is only four…Why do they grow up so fast!?
Sorry this one is a longer update but just wanted to get my thoughts out there. It’s nice to be able to write them down. I’ve always found it therapeutic.
I hope you all have been doing well! ❤
Blog Posts From This Week:
- Goodreads Monday: The Descent of the Drowned by Ana Lal Din
- January 2021 Monthly Wrap-up
- Arc Review: Muse by Brittany Cavallaro
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books Written Before I Was Born (2/2/21)
- WWW Wednesday (2/2/21)
- Audiobook Review: Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return #1) by L.J. Smith
- Book Review: Only When It’s Us (Bergman Brothers #1) by Chloe Liese
- E-Arc Review: Hot British Boyfriend by Kristy Boyce
- Audiobook Review: The Morganville Vampires #12 & #13 by Rachel Caine
- Audiobook Review: Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Books Finished This Week:
- Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins (audiobook)
- Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives Vol. 3 by Ellen Schreiber (manga)
- Yona of the Dawn Vol. 28 by Mizuho Kusanagi (manga)
- The Descent of the Drowned by Ana Lal Din (arc/ebook)
- The Way Past Winter by Kiran Hargrave Millwood
- Undaunted by Ronnie Douglas
- Pudge and Prejudice by A.K. Pittman (Goodreads Giveaway)
- Night Spinner by Addie Thorley (audiobook)
- Mercurial by Naomi Hughes (arc/ebook)
- Haru’s Curse by Asuka Konishi (arc/manga)
- Those Not-So-Sweet Boys Vol. 1 by Yoko Nogiri (arc/manga)