Hello Lovely Bookworms!
This week has been like every other week, haha.
Every time I leave my house for errands on Wednesday, there is always something that makes it take longer. First world problems, I know. 😂
My sister also found out on Thursday that she has Covid. I live in a different state as my family so we’re okay. She at least gets some sort of pay from her work for the two weeks she has to quarantine but for my mom, who she lives with, she won’t since she is self-employed as a house cleaner. At least they are doing okay. My sister says for her its just been like a cold. I’m glad it hasn’t been worse.
I feel like lately I focus on the negative more than the positive. There is definitely a lot to be grateful for and I need to remember that.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay safe. ❤
Blog Posts From This Week:
- Manga Review: A Sign of Affection Vol. 2 by Suu Morishita
- Goodreads Monday (10/19/20)
- Book Review: The Strange Case of Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read Because My Sister Recommended Them to Me
- Audiobook Review: A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
- Book Review: Next Stop Love by Rachel Stockbridge
- Book Review: Poison’s Cage (Poison’s Kiss #2) by Breeana Shields
- E-Arc Review: Fractured by Shay Siegel
Books Finished This Week:
- Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires #9) by Rachel Caine (audiobook)
- Next Stop Love by Rachel Stockbridge (ebook/arc)
- The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss (ebook)
- The Project by Courtney Summers (ebook/arc)
- Sheets by Brenna Thummler (ebook/graphic novel)
- Love in Lockdown by Chloe James (ebook/arc)
- Scritch Scratch by Lindsay Currie (ebook)
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles (audiobook/reread)
- Enjoy the View (Moose Springs, Alaska #3) by Sarah Morgenthaler (ebook/arc)
How was your week? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Read anything good this week? Let me know in the comments!