Hello Lovely Bookworms!
This week has been long and just stressful to say the least. Yesterday was the worst. I’m just rolling with the punches at this point, ha. I feel like this has been my new normal the last month.
I have been listening to more audiobooks than actually reading physical books. It is what it is. I have a lot of arcs to get through so I am slowly trudging along.
I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. ❤
Blog Posts From This Week:
- Manga Review: Love Me, Love Me Not Vol. 3 by Io Sakisaka
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Authors I’ve Read the Most Books By
- Manga Review: Prince Freya Vol. 2 by Keiko Ishihara
- WWW Wednesday (7/8/20)
- Backlist Challenge/ Reading Goals 2020 (Update #2)
- E-Arc Review: The Storyteller’s Daughter by Victoria McCombs
- Book Review: The Bookshop on the Corner (Scottish Bookshop #1) by Jenny Colgan
Books Finished This Week:
- A Chorus of Fire by Brian D. Anderson
- Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis
- Rogue Princess by B.R. Myers
- Brother’s Keeper by Julie Lee
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Goddess in the Machine by Lora Beth Johnson
- Shine by Jessica Jung
- Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
How was your week? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Read anything good this week? Let me know in the comments!