Hello Lovely Bookworms!
So if you haven’t noticed, I have only been posting book reviews this week minus a Goodreads Monday. I’ve decided to halt tags for now because emotionally, I am overwhelmed. My mental health is usually on the back burner and I just go go go until I hit a wall. It’s hard for me not post everything I have written in my planner because I don’t want to disappoint. It’s hard to keep balance. So for now, it’ll just be reviews and a weekly update (unless my weekend is packed). Hopefully you all will stick around.
I will still be blog hopping but it just may take a bit longer.
I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. ❤
Blog Posts From This Week:
- E-Arc Review: The Marriage Game by Sara Desai
- Goodreads Monday (6/7/20)
- Book Review: A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown
- Book Review: Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7) by Ellen Schreiber
- Mini Book Review: We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
- The FFBC Blog Tour: The Kinder Poison by Natalie Mae
- Graphic Novel Review: Piper by Jay Asher and Jessica Freeburg
- Book Review: Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses #8) by Ellen Schreiber
- Cover Reveal: Happy Singles Day by Ann Marie Walker
- Book Review: A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
Books Finished This Week:
- Naruto Vol. 16-20 by Masashi Kishimoto
- Prince Freya Vol. 2 by Ishihara Keiko
- The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
- The Little Shop of Found Things by Paula Brackston
- Love Me, Love Me Not Vol. 3 by Io Sakisaka
- The Storyteller’s Daughter by Victoria McCombs
- The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan
- Into the Heartless Wood by Joanna Ruth Meyer
- Secrets of the Chocolate House by Paula Brackston
- One in a Million by Lindsey Kelk
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
How was your week? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Read anything good this week? Let me know in the comments!