Hello Lovely Bookworms!
Quarantining still going strong? Honestly, I miss regular grocery shopping where I can get what I need no problem. At least this week my husband did find bread! Eventually we will run out of meat and still can’t find it in stores. Ugh. Oh well, I’m just taking it one day at a time and trying not to stress. I’m thankful my husband still has his job.
My keyboard broke this week which was fun..I couldn’t do anything and had to resort to my phone for a couple days. I much prefer writing reviews on my computer. Thank goodness Amazon was able to get one to me quickly.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! ❤
Blog Posts From This Week:
- Book Review: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
- Goodreads Monday (3/23/20)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Retellings Worth Reading
- Book Review: Fae Captive (Tangled Fae Book #2) by Sarah K.L. Wilson
- Book Review: The Horse and His Boy (Chronicles of Narnia #3) by C.S. Lewis
- WWW Wednesday (3/25/20)
- Mini Book Review: Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackery
- Book Review: Hunted by Meagan Spooner
- Book Review: City of Light, City of Poison: Murder, Magic, and the First Police Chief of Paris by Holly Tucker
- Manga Mini Reviews #6
- Book Review: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
Books Finished This Week:
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
- Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie
- Every Reason We Shouldn’t by Sara Fujimura
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Hobbit, or There and Back Again by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
How was your week? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Read anything good this week? Let me know in the comments!