Hello Lovely Bookworms!
Tuesday was my wedding anniversary. My husband and I have been married for 6 years. We have lived in two different states, survived the military, had a child (who’s going to be 4 in June.), and have three pets. Here’s to another year!
Other than that I have been reading. This week was pretty decent for that.
Blog Posts From This Week:
- February 2020 Wrap-Up
- Undercover Bromance: E-Arc Review
- E-Arc Review: The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books With Single-Word Titles I Want To Read
- WWW Wednesday (3/4/20)
- E-Arc Review: Servant of the Crown (Dragonslayer #3) by Duncan M. Hamilton
- E-Arc Review: The Raven and the Dove by Kaitlyn Davis
- Mini E-Arc Review: Spindle and Dagger by J. Anderson Coats
- Manga Mini Reviews #4
- Book Review: Every Other Weekend by Abigail Johnson
Books Finished This Week:
- The Library of Lost Things by Laura Taylor Namey
- Fae Captive by Sarah K.L. Wilson
- The Bone Thief by Breeana Shields
- The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
- The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas
- The Ranger of Marzanna by Jon Skovron (arc)
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders (arc)
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- Don’t Go Stealing My Heart by Kelly Siskind (arc)
- Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackery
- The Gilded Ones Namina Forna
How was your week? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Read anything good this week? Let me know in the comments!