Hello Lovely Readers!
January has been the best month of reading I have ever had! Maybe that’s why my blogging as suffered a bit when it comes to writing them beforehand (minus reviews). I also have been enjoying Minecraft again with my husband and his cousin.
This month I managed to 27 read books, 1 graphic novel, and 7 mangas.
I doubt I will ever read this many again but never say never!
My favorite read was either Fae Hunter, The Great Gatsby, or The Bone Charmer! I can’t decide so don’t make me!
My least favorite read was Regretting you and yeah. If you would like to know my thoughts I have a review for it.
- Yona of the Dawn Vol. 20 by Mizuho Kusanagi (manga)
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (audio book)
- The Magician’s Nephew by C.S Lewis (audio book)
- C.S. Lewis: A Life: Eccentric Genius, Reluctant Prophet by Alister McGrath (audio book)
- Fae Hunter by Sarah K.L. Wilson
- Yona of the Dawn, Vol. 21 by Mizuho Kusanagi (manga)
- The Bone Charmer by Breeana Shields
- Storm from the East (Glass Alliance #2) by Joanna Hathaway (arc)
- Not Your Idol Vol 1. by Aoi Makino (arc/manga)
- Waiting for Spring Vol. 2 by Anashin
- Waiting for Spring Vol. 3 by Anashin
- This Cruel Design (This Mortal Coil #2) by Emily Suvada
- Their Fractured Light (Starbound #3) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (audio book)
- Red Winter by Annette Marie (audio book)
- Dark Tempest (Red Winter #2) by Annette Marie
- Love Me, Love Me Not Vol. 1 by Io Sakisaka (arc/manga)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Nils: The Tree of Life by Jerome Hamon (graphic Novel)
- Winter’s Passage (Iron Fey #1.5) by Julie Kagawa
- Fever Crumb by Philip Reeve (audio book)
- Silverworld by Diana Abu-Jaber (arc)
- All the Pretty Things by Emily Arsenault (arc)
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian (audio book)
- A Taste of Sage by Yaffa S. Santos (arc)
- Eclipse (Twilight #3) by Stephenie Meyer (audio book)
- This Vicious Cure (This Mortal Coil #3) by Emily Suvada
- Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4) by Stephenie Meyer (audio book)
- Prince Freya Vol. 1 by Keiko Ishihara (arc/manga)
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (audio book)
- The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey #2) by Julie Kagawa
- New Moon (Twilight #2) by Stephenie Meyer (audio book)
- Spellswept by Stephanie Burgis
- Of Dragons and Fae: Is a Fairy Tale Ending Possible for the Princess’s Hairstylist? by Tsukasa Mikuni
- A Girl’s Guide to the Outback by Jessica Kate
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
How many books did you read in January? What was your favorite read? Let me know in the comments!