Hello Lovely Bookworms!
This week has been another productive one! Since my husband has been working longer hours I am able to get a lot of reading done. I have also been trying to potty train a 3 year-old who is as stubborn as a mule…Send me all the luck! haha.
Everything is basically ready for christmas but I don’t know what we are eating for it yet. Usually I like to be prepared but since its always just my husband, daughter, and me I don’t really think about it. Oh well, I’ll probably end up figuring it out last minute.
Blog Posts From This Week:
- Goodreads Monday (12/9/19)
- Summernight: Book Review
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Disliked the Most in 2019
- WWW Wednesday (12/11/19)
- The Kingdom: Book Review
- The Joy of Christmas Book Tag
- Betrayed: Mini Book Review
- Friday Favorites: New to Me Authors in 2019
- First Lines Friday (12/13/19)
- Winterwood: Book Review
Books Finished This Week:
- The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson
- The Traitor’s Kingdom by Erin Beaty
- Witch Hat Atelier Vol 1 by Kamome Shirahama
- Waiting for Spring Vol 1 by Anashin
- Takane & Hana Vol. 1 by Yuki Shiwasu
- Sanctuary by Caryn Lix
- Night Flights by Philip Reeves
- Nocturna by Maya Motayne
- A Touch of Gold by Annie Sullivan
- One Week Til’ Christmas by Belinda Missen
- Frostblood by Elly Blake
How was your week? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Read anything good this week? Let me know in the comments!