I am coming at you with another unboxing that should have been posted awhile ago, heh. Oopsie!
This special edition box comes from Beacon Book Box. I posted another unboxing from there for Stalking jack the Ripper which can be found here. One good thing about this company is that they are great for when it comes to shipping on time. I have had one issue with them which was discussed in the other unboxing. I did eventually get replacements but they sent the first ones to my sister and not the address I had given them. Not sure how that happened. In total it took about 4-5 emails with them from beginning of September to the last part of October. That’s a good bit of time especially when they said they would get to it by a certain date.
I am glad that they finally replaced them. Hopefully for others it won’t take as long. I will most likely purchase from them again because I do enjoy their special edition boxes and find them to be worth the money. I do not care for their monthly boxes and that is just my preference.
Anyways, let’s get into the unboxing!
Included In This Box:
- “Three Sisters” Blanket (@nisha_letters)
- Katharine Inspired Throw Pillow Cover (@blanca.designs)
- “Three Queens” Tapestry (@rachel.hanke27)
- Fennbirn Crest Enamel Pin (@sjwonderlandz)
- Familiar Booksleeve (@sjwonderlandz)
- Three Queens Candle (novellyyours)
- Priestess Luca’s Calming Chamomile Tea (@thesimplybookishco)
- Group Character Cards (@dianadworak)
- Signed/Numbered Print- Queen Katharine’s Royal Portrait (@alrooneyart)
- Luke Gillespie Soap Bar (@littlebearries)
- Bonus Content from Kendare Blake
- Signed Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake
I love the tapestry so much! The artwork is beautiful and I already have it hanging in my office! I also use the blanket everyday.
I wasn’t really a fan of the pin. I’m not one that collects them. I also only keep the ones I really like. This one just missed the mark for me.