Hello Lovely Bookworms!
The last couple of days have been a struggle when it comes to mental health. I did go book shopping to try and help. So far today is going a lot better but anything can happen since it is only the morning.
My husband and daughter want to drive an hour and a half today to go see his cousin and head to a car show where they are also doing sculpture carving with chainsaws. I’d rather stay home and have no social interactions because it gives me anxiety among other things. It’ll probably be good for me to get out of the house but I just like staying in my normal routine.
I’m just babbling on today, ha. Anyways, I am a bit behind on here when it comes to all your lovely posts and I will get caught up today before I leave!
Blog Posts From This Week:
- Steel Crow Saga: NetGalley Review
- Saving Fable: Mini NetGalley Review
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Things to Eat/Drink While Reading
- WWW Wednesday (9/18/19)
- The Traitor’s Kiss: Book Review
- The Justice Project: Mini NetGalley Review
- Capturing the Devil: Book Review
- Recently Acquired: Novice Dragoneer
- FlickerWix Candle Box: Crowns & Fates
Books Finished This Week:
- What Kind of Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel (arc)
Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin(DNF)
- The Good Luck Girls by Charlotte Nicole Davis (arc)
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- The Demon Prince of Momochi House Vol. 14 by Aya Shouoto (manga)
- Sand Chronicles Vol. 1 by Hinako Ashihara (manga)
- The Traitor’s Ruin by Erin Beaty
- We Met in December by Rosie Curtis (arc)
- Knight of the Silver Circle by Duncan M. Hamilton (arc)
The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren(DNF)
- Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski
How was your week? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Read anything good this week? Let me know in the comments!