Hello Lovely Bookworms!
This week has been decent minus trying to potty train my daughter. She is more stubborn than any person I know! It’s hard, so hard.
I did get a few book boxes in the mail for Capturing the Devil and Five Dark Fates. Although I didn’t like either book, I still appreciate the fandom and the books that came before them.
I still am reading some mediocre books and I just want to read one that I can gush over! Is that to much to ask? Hopefully my interest will be sparked soon.
Blog Posts From This Week:
- Down the TBR Hole #5
- Lost and Found: NetGalley Review
- Maid-sama Vol. 3-18: Manga Review
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My TBR I’m Avoiding Reading and Why
- WWW Wednesday (9/11/19)
- The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart: Mini Book Review
- Rage: Book Review
- Friday Favorites: Favorite Unfinished Series
- August Book Outlet Haul
- Recent Arcs #2
Books Finished This Week:
- The Unsuitable by Molly Pohlig
- Nisekoi: False Love Vol 1 by Naoshi Komi
- Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake
- Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
- Comeback: A K-pop novel by Lyn Ashwood and Rachel Rose
- Firborne by Rosaria Munda
- Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford
- Gloom Town by Ronald L. Smith
- Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski
- What kind of Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
How was your week? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Read anything good this week? Let me know in the comments!