Hello Lovely Bookworms!
This week has been a pretty hard one for me. It’s just one of those weeks where I am just anxious all the time and get stressed easily. My husband has been back in school for three weeks now and I am still trying to find a routine for it all. I feel like I am always falling behind and never getting caught up.
I at least got to spend some quality time with my daughter at the library. She has been begging me to go and I can’t say no to my bookworm-in-training! I also got my car fixed so that’s good too except that owning a car is expensive!
Hopefully I can find a routine for me that works this week.
Blog Posts From This Week:
- August Wrap-Up
- Tiger Queen: NetGalley Review
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Are Outside of My Comfort Zone
- A Huge Thank You!
- WWW Wednesday (9/4/19)
- The World on Either Side: NetGalley Review
- The Bridge Kingdom: Book Review
- Friday Favorites: Favorite Side Characters
- The Green Children of Woolpit: NetGalley Review
Books Finished This Week:
- Maid-sama Vol. 7-18 by Hiro Fujiwara
- The Matchmaker’s Mistletoe Mission by Jaci Burton
- Tunnel of Bones by Victoria Schwab
- A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Krause
- Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski
- The Unsuitable by Molly Pohlig
How was your week? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Read anything good this week? Let me know in the comments!