Hello, fellow book lovers!
I was nominated by Becky’s Book Blog! for the The Liebster Award and if you aren’t following her yet you definitely should be!
THE LIEBSTER AWARD RULES
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Let’s get started!
1.) Favorite Movie/TV Show based on a book
I don’t watch a lot of movies or tv but I am going to cheat and say that my favorite movie(s) are The Hobbit movies. I can’t pick one because I love them all!
2.) What would be your spirit animal, and why?
I believe I am like a cat. They want to be cuddled and loved but other times they are just feisty!
3.) If you could live in any fictional world, which would you pick and why?
This is a tough one because there are a lot of fictional worlds I would want to live in, but If I am forced to pick just one then it would be Prythian. I love all seasons, some more than others, and this world has it all! Plus, they it is filled with great eye candy, haha.
4.) If you could have any magical ability, what would it be?
I would want to be able to teleport! I have family that lives a couple states away and this would just be perfect without spending money on plane tickets or driving for hours.
5.) What was the first book you remember loving?
I have been reading since I was little but its hard to remember that long ago and so the book I remember loving as a teen was the Vampire Kisses series. I have been rereading it slowly lately and although it is different as an adult, I still love the cheesy vampire love!
6.) If you could only recommend one book to everyone, what would it be?
THE ILLUMINAE FILES!!! Seriously, I am obsessed with that series and would scream it at the top of my lungs on a mountain or in space. I want everyone to read it and love it as much as I do!
7.) What are you reading right now?
I am currently reading Aurora Rising which is by the same authors as The Illuminae Files and it is super awesome!
8.) What is your favorite mythical creature?
Such a tough decision but I would go with Unicorn. They are just so beautiful!
9.) Favorite opening line/lines of a book.
I can’t answer this one since I don’t have any, heh.
10.) Name something completely unrelated to books that you love.
Cross-stitching. I find it quite enjoyable.
11.) Who is your all time favorite author?
Katherine Arden. I loved The Winternight Trilogy and am looking forward to starting her middle-grade series when I get a chance!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I am a huge gamer
- I used to hate cats and now I love them so much and have two of them!
- I am one of six children
- I am left-handed
- I love to cross-stitch in my free time
- I know how to crochet but I am not good, haha
- I have lived in 5 different states
- I am deathly afraid of snakes and zombies
- Scooby-Doo on Zombie scared me so much as a child I had nightmares for two weeks
- I married my husband in two different states without getting a divorce
- I have a red-headed daughter who is quite feisty!
And that’s it! This was an awesome post and I am so grateful for being tagged for it. I nominate the following blogs for this award:
Bookingway Reads / Tale At A Time / Between Folded Pages / Star is All Booked Up / Tinted Prose Reviews / TBR and Beyond / MetalPhantasmReads / A Fictional Bookworm / GoodeyReads / Odd and Bookish / LauReads
Here are the questions for you to answer:
- What is the weirdest book you have read?
- Favorite book to movie adaption?
- What is your favorite book series, and why?
- If you could collide two book worlds together, what would they be and why?
- Who is your favorite book couple?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Besides reading, do you have another hobby?
- What is a favorite quote of yours?
- Favorite book genre and why?
- What was the last book you gave 5 stars?
- You are to go on a date with your favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend, who is it and what would your date consist of?